ঘনাদা ক্লাব : বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যৎ কর্মসূচী
for a Printable Agenda of The 2nd meeting, CLICK HERE
কে বলতে পারে ঘনাদা তাঁর পুরনো মেসবাড়িতে নতুন বাসিন্দাদের নিয়ে চলেও তো আসতে পারেন কোনোদিন!
GHANADA CLUB Was REOPENED ON Sep 15, 2019
at 90 Muktaram Babu Street, Jorasanko, Kolkata
(4 mins walk from Mahatma Gandhi Metro Station)
Time: 4PM – 8PM
Refreshments: Light snacks and tea were served.
Click Below Picture gallery
Ghanada Club Agenda
(also known as Ghonada Club)
We have a lot of dreams. Below is a short list.
- Reach out to Ghanada fans via this website, facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube channel.
- Audio Dramas and Stories: There are a few good on YouTube. Our goal is to publish more Audio Drama and Stories at: Ghanada YouTube Channel. (in progress now)
- Translate all Ghanada stories into English and publish them from renowned publishers like Penguin who published one Ghanada book “Mosquito and…” in 2004.(in progress now)
- Graphic Novels: Create Graphic Novels (Comics). Here is one example. (in progress now)
- New stories of Ghanada: Search for creative Bengali authors to write new stories with the same flavor as the original. Click here for read some attempts. (in progress now)
- Annotate all the stories with details on remote places and uncommon events described in the stories. Here is an example – Annotated Mosha. (in progress now)
- Old interviews, advertisements, articles etc. on Ghanada and his creator Premendra Mitra need to be collected.
- All books and stories on Ghanada published by all publishers from the beginning need to be collected and finally open a library.
- Bibliography: Create a complete bibliography of all publications on Ghanada.
- Ghanada Museum: Ultimately open a museum for Ghanada like the one for Sherlock Holmes.
Who knows some day Ghanada may come back
to the Mess Bari with new roommates. We are waiting…
Click on the picture below see the picture gallery.
Ghanada Club was originally formed in July 1983. The first meeting was probably sometime in 1986. Sadly it did not survive for that long.
We hope this time we will meet on a regular basis and keep the memory of Ghanada alive within us.